LCVG

Xbox One X - Available November 7th 2017 - $499.99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy Fucking Shit! Look at this message I just got on Twitter from the official Xbox account:     I guess I made the right move by not buying Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order yet, huh

This is fantastic to see:       PC compatible too of course.  

Well Amazon delivered a day early and my X is sitting boxed in its X box box in the corner. I wasn’t prepared for this at all as I’m trying to press on with God of War. I’ll make some time later to ge

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not expecting a $100 cut off the X, but even $50 or a decent bundle would help ;) Most retail places had a Madden 18 code last week (ugh). Amazon has $20 off select 'enhanced' game codes. Newegg has $50 off in a Newegg voucher.... None of them quite light my fire. Interestingly, the Amazon deal ends June 2nd, a week & a day before MS' E3 press conf. 

Ugh, can I hold on? 

I saw a leaked image of this the other day and wondered how it would work. That video does a great job of explaining what it can do and how it can work for people with limited mobility. 

Kudos to Microsoft on working to make our hobby accessible to more people!

It's particularly impressive that it has been three years in the making and that Microsoft recognised the desperate need for something like this in the marketplace that long ago. Officially branded and developed devices like this are long overdue. I highly recommend looking up what charities like Special Effect and others have developed themselves specifcally tailored to players with unique requirements. It's inspiring and ingenious stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 2:55 AM, JoeyN said:

They always announce some bundle around E3. Usually they take $50 off for a limited time around this time of year . However It will probably be on the S as that has been the system they have used for deals recently.

Announced $50 off X and sales on the S during E3, as well as sales on software, accessories and services.