LCVG

Xbox One X - Available November 7th 2017 - $499.99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy Fucking Shit! Look at this message I just got on Twitter from the official Xbox account:     I guess I made the right move by not buying Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order yet, huh

This is fantastic to see:       PC compatible too of course.  

Well Amazon delivered a day early and my X is sitting boxed in its X box box in the corner. I wasn’t prepared for this at all as I’m trying to press on with God of War. I’ll make some time later to ge

Posted Images

Am I the only one who's still in on the XB1 at this point? 

I'm on the edge.  Still have my preorder, and I would like that my Madden 25 Ultimate team would transfer...

But I can probably only swing one of the 2 new systems at best right now, and all my instincts are leaning toward the PS4...

I no longer have my pre-order.  But just now at lunch here at work, I have 3 guys who just pre-ordered at Gamestop down the street.  They may not be getting it on launch day, but they all want it and the funniest thing... "I want that camera and the TV stuff looks great, and I got that Ryse game and COD"... pretty much the same story for all 3.  It's amazing.  Things (camera, tv) that I find terrible... are the reason they bought one,  and well, the whole Live/Friends thing.

It's just been awhile since I've heard anything from the general/common players... which are not us in this board.

T.

I am.

Currently preordered for launch:

XBOX ONE - console, 2 games, 1 accessory

(Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, wireless controller + play and charge kit)

PS4 - console, 1 game, 1 accessory

(Killzone: Shadow Fall, camera)

That Amazon sale on the 10th could shake things up, though.  My birthday is right after the PS4 launch, so I'm hoping to score something there too.

Still have mine. Actually looking forward to it more than the PS4 which I'm also getting.

I still have mine.

I thought you cancelled it after you felt heat coming out of the console?  :P

To me XB1 has the best launch titles, but I still think Killzone: Shadowfall will end up being the best launch title game available (just based on all impressions I've been hearing, and I absolutely detest the Killzone franchise). 

I think PS4, with PS+, indie titles, and just overall better presentation sold me. XB1 will have an eventual price drop, I'll pick it up then.

Still have mine. Actually looking forward to it more than the PS4 which I'm also getting.

You rebel. ;)

KI is the only thing I'll miss at the One launch. I can wait for a Kinect-less SKU or for something truly "must own" game wise to get announced before jumping in. It's a matter of "when" not "if" for me.

Still getting Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed for the XB1.  I also have a copy of Ryse that I got back during the futureshop E3 sale that I may end up returning if it turns out to be crap.  I'll at least give the free version of KI a spin too, and probably some other downloadable stuff.  That should do for the year (along with Mario for the WiiU).

While it'd be nice to have a gaming PC, my wife has a good time playing Kinect games (Dance Central, etc) and I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to gaming between my job and at homer responsibilities. I've also been a fan of the XBox since the first one and have never really found much from the Sony camp to draw me to their system; I have owned the PS2 and PS3 and both ended up being DVD/BR players versus gaming machines. All that being said, I've had a XB1 preorder since it was announced, but I too am not extremely excited for the console, either of them actually. With all the crap that's getting thrown around for both consoles, it seems to be that the XB1 has taken the place of the PS3 from last gen; 'cell' technology, etc being something for developers to adapt to in order to be able to get the best results. Additionally, it seems like they've swapped in another area; being the 'center' of the home theater, the PS3 touted itself as this, and it seems that the XB1 is taking the same position, at least to a much greater extent than the PS4 is advertising. 

So far I have BF4 on preorder, I rented Ghosts from Redbox for the 360 and fuck all if it seems that Activision has done the same to that franchise as they did Guitar Hero. Iteration over innovation. I'm looking forward to the 64 player BF4 games and more destruction al-a BF:BC2. I've got Dead Rising 3 and Forza on my radar as well... hell even Ryse to an extent. A lot of cool looking stuff coming out at launch for both consoles; but just as with every generation I think it'll be a year or two before we really start seeing the capabilities of the hardware being utilized.

I thought you cancelled it after you felt heat coming out of the console?  :P

Shit....I just worked 6 hours of OT, plenty to justify an Xbox One.