LCVG

Xbox One X - Available November 7th 2017 - $499.99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy Fucking Shit! Look at this message I just got on Twitter from the official Xbox account:     I guess I made the right move by not buying Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order yet, huh

This is fantastic to see:       PC compatible too of course.  

Well Amazon delivered a day early and my X is sitting boxed in its X box box in the corner. I wasn’t prepared for this at all as I’m trying to press on with God of War. I’ll make some time later to ge

Posted Images

If it's anything like the sold out bundle on their website - it will be the console with an extra controller and 12-month Live subscription for $599. Might be worth it for the piece of mind of Costco warranty.

That's a pretty sweet deal... now I kinda wished I was able to preorder with them instead of Amazon.

First dead Xbox One reported in:

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/CheWinki/media/EOL5011_zps45cb339c.mp4.html

Power Supply seems to be dead.

It amazes me how people think these things shouldn't happen, but the reality is they always do and happens a ton... imagine buying a $20,000+  2012 brand new car and having to go through a lemon law lawyer to file a suit because the transmission went out and it only had 10,000 miles on it..... 

I mean, electronics, cars, etc there's always going to be someone who unfortunately will have an issue just the way things work... the key is if you have these issues the company is willing to work with you and get them resolved asap... Sony seems to be doing a decent job of that AFAIK, let's see if Microsoft will do the same. The RROD process was great in the past, so I have no doubts it will be again.

Cappa, thanks for the link to the update download.  Even if it arrives early on Friday, I won't get to hook my Xbox up until the prime-time afternoon hours.  It's good to know I'll have the update ready in case the servers are slammed.  I downloaded both versions just to be sure.

Carlos.

Honestly, if there's one online service I would expect to be able to handle the influx of users from, its Xbox Live.  I would be very surprised if Microsoft can't handle the updates from all the new Xbox One users.  Then again, I haven't really used the service in a long time, so I'm not sure if it's still as rock solid as I remember.

How fast is the Xbone hard drive? I'm playing Fallout 3 on the 360 and the load times suck. As fun as it seems I think I might quit because I'm tired waiting 30 seconds every time I open a door. I think Skyrim was better. Though it still sucked. In contrast I saw super fast load times when using an ssd on the pc. Makes me question whether these consoles can handle Bethesda games with their slow hard drives.