LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Black Friday 2017 ads starting to pop up

Ya, it’s crazy Destiny 2, South Park, Wolf 2 and Shadow of War are already going to be $30. 

Xbox S for essentially $165 with gift card is also pretty good (and you can get some good games with that $25 GC)

Its also nuts that, regardless of brand or actual quality, and any UHD TV is $250, let alone one that is 55” and that you can get a 32” TV for $90. 

I wish Target was still in Canada. 

Yeah I just did the buy 2 Get 1 last weekend, so I don't feel so bad. There are a few games I want to pick up, but I am sure amazon will have similar sales.

If you are a movie collector, a lot of Big Lots have their Black Friday displays out already.  I snagged 12 blurays for $36 - some solid titles like Get Shorty and Easy A.  They are also supposed to have some bluray tv sets for shows like the Blacklist and Better Call Saul for 2/$10 on BF.

If you are a Best Buy RZ Elite or Elite Plus member they have put up a lot of the Gaming Deals early, many of the 4k Blu-Ray sales and  a  lot of other things.

For those who haven't used it, the blu-ray.com price tracker is great for tracking price changes at Amazon and Best Buy, particularly during this crazy weekend.  It's a nice way of seeing when Amazon matches deals at other places (I just picked up Injustice 2 for $14 - geez!).

33 minutes ago, Parrish said:

For those who haven't used it, the blu-ray.com price tracker is great for tracking price changes at Amazon and Best Buy, particularly during this crazy weekend.  It's a nice way of seeing when Amazon matches deals at other places (I just picked up Injustice 2 for $14 - geez!).

I use that and camel camel camel. Picked up Injustice also