LCVG

True Fantasy Live Online screens (56k WARNING!)

Romier S

This is one game I have a good feeling will be great. Of course my opinion has little basis, just one of those 'feelings'. And those screen shots are great.

Also, I have no probelm with a monthly fee IF the game is good. I would also expect a free trial period. Even if this game got wonderful reviews I would not purchase it if I could not try it online for a period of time.

I have no probelm with a monthly fee IF the game is good.
Ditto.

I'm going on record right now as saying, if this thing turns out as good as I hope it will be, it'll give Halo 2 a run for it's money. At least as far as being the most played online in '04.

For me (and I'm sure many others) it'll be the first MMORPG I've ever played. While Halo 2 will be (I can't believe I'm about to say this :?) "just another FPS." It hurt to type that. ;) I think TFLO has the potential to seduce gamers like many MMORPG's have done on the PC.

I can't wait.

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Dec 27 2003, 07:17 PM

There will definitely be a charge associated with this. Anywhere from 9-12 bucks a month. Unlike PSO which has limited content (and IMHO should have been free) this is a true MMO. As Travis said, if its good I have no problems paying it.

I agree with this completely! I can't wait for this thing!!! I was actually thinking about getting a PS2 just to get back to EQ...<can almost hear the derisive laughter...>

Originally posted by DataTox@Dec 29 2003, 09:24 AM

Been waiting for this for so long, I am sure that there is no way it will live up to my expectations. That said, I will still be picking this up pretty much without question. Unfortunately, I am a sucker for MMORPGs.

...hehe...sucker, for sure :D