LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JTello

LCVG Member List

I know we used to be able to view all of members of the LCVG community, but I'm not seeing a complete member list page. Do we still have that available? Slap me if I'm just blind!

Hmm, there may be a way I can add a list, but you can currently use the search function to basically search for all members. It is pretty hidden though, but if you click on Search > More Options, you will see it there. 

Click the Member Search tab after than, and make sure “Joined” = “any”. 

Yeah, I did find it in search, but I was hoping to locate the page where we used have the ability to simply browse. 

I did find it amusing that we could search for a sub-user base of "Asshats." Now I REALLY want to figure out how to browse! 😁

9 hours ago, Starhawk said:

..., and there are comments there ny IPS staff questioning the need for one. 

The need is basic and complete fluff. First off it was fun to browse, see stats. The video game badge/ranks earned, Avatars, etc. But the impetus for my initial inquiry is that I ran into someone playing rocket League last night, and I could have sworn I'd seen them on LCVG before. And when I came here to look that's when I realized the member browse pages were no longer available. Nothing earth shattering, just curiosity. 

58 minutes ago, JTello said:

Now I'm playing the fun/sort of sad game of,... Aww, I wonder what happened to __________? 

The better game is “Who the hell is that?” Although it’s always just someone who posts in the Football/Soccer thread (that thread is like its own little world). 

6 hours ago, Graeme said:

The better game is “Who the hell is that?” Although it’s always just someone who posts in the Football/Soccer thread (that thread is like its own little world). 

It is a wonderful little secret community nestled within. Using 'Rep' as a barometer they've got some serious passion and a good community going. 👍