LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Graeme

BestBuy Canada - 30% Off E3 Preorders returns

Best Buy Canada’s 30% off preorders sale during E3 is back. One of the best deals of the year. I tend to preorder all the games I might want, and if I change my mind, I can easily return the game in store.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/E3.aspx?CMP=eml-bby-180608-gc-e3-t-e3-2018-xx-e1-rcpt-zr&EMI=RE9NODc5QFlBSE9PLkNPTQ==&j=81152&l=52_HTML&e=RE9NODc5QFlBSE9PLkNPTQ==&u=2843318&mid=7210119&jb=38

Amazon usually has some good E3 deals too. 

Walmart had a better sale.  A lot of pre-orders were $50 Canadian Pesos!  So I pre-ordered 2 copies of Let's Go Evee and one Let's Go Pikachu, Fallout 76 for the PS4 and Kingdom Hearts for the Xbox One X.

But a lot of people went to Best Buy and got them to price match which was smart.  I was just too lazy.

Thanks for the Walmart tip. I didn’t really think of them for preorder deals. Looks like they have limited quantities though. 2 games I would possibly preorder are listed as out of stock. Maybe that will change. 

Yeah, keep checking.  They have been going in and out of stock.  The Horizon Zero Dawn Complete edition for $30 was out of stock when I first checked but then later on, it was in stock again and grabbed it right away.