LCVG

Forza Horizon 4 - Announced at Conference and coming in October

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a somewhat similar experience this afternoon. I could’ve definitely used a good push to get out of this spot.      Just a couple more feet and I would’ve smashed that Fast Tr

Well, that was a pretty good Super Wheelspin.

Perfect timing. I just "finished" the main game last night by finding the last Barn Find (the one you get for buying the 10 million credit castle). I mean sure, I didn't get 3 stars in all the Drift z

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogbert said:

I have over 500 cars at this point. I really don't need more cars, even if they look fun. 

Same. 563 to be exact.

The other day my oldest son wanted to play Forza Horizon 3. After perusing through my garage, he complained that I didn't have enough cars. Apparently 130 just isn't enough. I told him he could go and spend the over 5 million in credits I have saved up for whatever car(s) he wanted. It's the closest I'll probably ever get to being a billionaire asshole dad who spoils his kids.

11 minutes ago, JFo said:

Same. 563 to be exact.

The other day my oldest son wanted to play Forza Horizon 3. After perusing through my garage, he complained that I didn't have enough cars. Apparently 130 just isn't enough. I told him he could go and spend the over 5 million in credits I have saved up for whatever car(s) he wanted. It's the closest I'll probably ever get to being a billionaire asshole dad who spoils his kids.

I know - I keep being reminded about you having that many ahead of me by the dashboard + the game :P

What is it about FH3 BTW? My son and his friends have been playing it quite a bit this past month as one of their "social hubs" to hang out in.