LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Arcade1up - Classic Arcade cabinets coming soon for $299

23 hours ago, Starhawk said:

@Romier S Scanlines...

(timestamped link)

Very good to see. As long as they don’t do some shitty bilinear smear filter along with it (doesn’t look like it). I have a hard time playing retro games without scanlines.:)

On 12/8/2019 at 10:46 PM, Rainmaykr said:

SIAP

This guy aggregates local stock DBs and filters for Arcade1Up cabs, so if you're looking for one of those $75 deals near you, this is how you do it.

https://deals.consolekits.com/

I found Space Invaders for $75 and TMNT for $200, but I also drove 45 mins one-way for a $125 Final Fight cab that was mis-priced in this database and actually still full price, so use with caution.

One Walmart near me showed TMNT for $299, when I went there and had an associate scan the barcode it came up as $399, oh well

• Sad 1

Interesting Interview, apparently Arcade 1Up will be releasing less units going forward to avoid roll backs on pricing, etc.

3 hours ago, JoeyN said:

Im impressed he got it in there without waking him up.

Dude, kids sleep HARD once they go down.

12 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

My niece wakes up anytime I just check on her.

She’s not like my boys then. Once they’re out, we can go in their room, open and close drawers and closet doors, and even give them a kiss on the head and they don’t respond at all. You really gotta work hard if you want to wake them up. It makes getting them up in the morning a real pain in the ass sometimes.

7 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Pre-orders are up:

Frogger appears to be Gamestop exclusive.

$499 seems a bit high to me for Frogger/Pac Man, but I'll probably get the Pac Man release at some point as long as it's sold somewhere other than Gamestop.

I haven't seen any videos nor do I have links, but there are some very positive "first-look" articles popping up for the pinball cabinets.  The biggest downside I've read is that its just a button for the ball launcher.