LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Streets of Rage 4 Reveal Trailer

This is a sore subject for me.  I like these old franchises.  But I think they go too far with trying to make them shitty looking and shitty playing to draw off of nostalgia.  I loved Castle Crashers which was a throwback to games like Golden Ax, TMNT, X-Men, and Streets of Rage.  But I thought they did a good job sprucing it up.  I hope do the same here.

• Like 1

You'll note the additional character silhouettes added to the end of the trailer. Those worried it would be Axl and Blaze as the only playable characters need not fret.:)

The the guitar wielder on the left may be a new character but I think the one on the right is Zen from SoR3. There's also a character behind them which seems to be of regular stature. Perhaps Adam making his return?

I used to love these types of games.  Castle Crashers being the most recent good one.  I used to play a game called Crime Fighters.  So ... many .. quarters.

Yuzo Koshiro is officially in....

Oh and he just happened to bring the brilliant minds behind the music for Street Fighter II and Jet Set with him.

6gRCnAr.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YES!

Now do a special edition in an actual Genesis case I can line-up next to the first three games and I'll be happier than a pig in shit.:)