LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisBardon

Apex Legends: Respawn's F2P Battle Royale Game

I’m terrible at this game but I keep playing it. It’s easily the most invested in a multiplayer shooter  I’ve been since Counter-Strike.

Some random groups but a lot of playing with friends and my brother and getting shot. I’ve picked up a few kills on the PS4. It ain’t easy and I treat every one like the special event it is, but I get ‘em.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/apex-legends-best-weapons/

This guide also helped me learn weapons. Wingman is a deadly useful gun you can often find very early on. Flatline’s my favorite.

• Like 1

I left in season 2 and came back for season 5.

I wanted something to cut the relentless JRPG grind I’ve been on and this stepped up as ‘oh this was fun’. Still is! Been playing every night this week and having a hoot.

Really loving Loba, the new Legend. The hunt is kind of silly, but fun, and I like the new changes like the gun charms.

Map changes are fun, daily quests are fun. This is still a good game and I’d play it in a hot minute over Fortnite. I would play Warzone more but for some reason it runs like a wounded deer on my PS4, while Apex is still tight as a drum.

I can’t stop playing this game. It is literally my morning game and my night game now.

• Like 1

I tried it, but couldn't find a key layout that I could remember on PC, and pad FPS continues to be a complete mess for my ability to aim, sadly. My son's enjoying it though, so maybe I'm just OLD.

I think I’d have a harder time on PC, and make no mistake I am often the worst one on my team. ;)

It mostly started as a way to spend time with my brother and another friend of mine during all this, but they really changed it since Season 1 when I was last at it and in a good way (the ring is actually a menacing prospect after a couple of rounds - I won a game this morning because my squad mates injured two other players and ran into the safe area and the ring killed the other two).

Now we just play during evening game time constantly and when I have spare time in the morning? Might as well get a couple rounds in!

Of course my current favorite legend is Crypto, currently the bottom tier of the meta game :P.

• Like 1