LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Starhawk

All Elite Wrestling (AEW)

3 hours ago, jubjub75 said:

I would have loved this show if they had kept it a little shorter. The Lucha Bros/Bucks was amazing, but the show felt like it went forever. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the show a LOT, but was drained by the time Jericho/Hangman started (which was a really good match). Sometimes less is more.

Yep, I felt exactly the same. The show was at least 1 match too long. I know they are trying to deliver on the product though, but I heard comments from people there that they were drained towards the end.

I loved it overall. I think Pac v. Omega was my favorite match of the night, and placement of it early may have helped.

Was disappointed when Arn Anderson wasn't Cody's 1 person at ringside, but then that changed 😁. We went to a WWE "Starcade" house show a couple of years ago, and Arn came in and Spinebustered someone just like this.

• Like 1

Well Jerichos AEW belt was stolen out of a Limo. Can’t make this stuff up.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, JoeyN said:

Well Jerichos AEW belt was stolen out of a Limo. Can’t make this stuff up.

From looking badass

to

CkIO8Zz.jpg

to

to

😂

• Like 1

They are also doing a Signing at NYCC on friday. It's one of the things you need to sign up for to try and win the raffle. Phil and I are going to try. 

• Like 1

Dynamite was really great tonight. There's so much good wrestling to pick from now, you can pretty much ignore WWE completely and have enough to watch and follow. Great time to be a fan.

• Like 1