LCVG

Cyberpunk 2077 - Released, broken and delisted from the PlayStation store....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CDPR watching the masses descend on Microsoft and Sony for not refunding customers for their broken console ports....   Mission accomplished.  

Oof. The shit just hit the fan for real. 

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Adam Tyner said:

Apparently CDPR said on an earnings call today that the full next-gen enhancements won’t come until next year but that the game will still look better on the PS5/XBSX on day one.

Good that they’re confirming PS5 enhancements along with the Series X. They had only mentioned the Microsoft option/Smart Delivery before.

2 hours ago, Romier S said:

Here’s the tweet....

So we’re literally going to have the start of a next generation with Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk 2077 as launch titles.....

:banderas:

That’s interesting. I know you’ll play this beginning to end several times, but that’s not typically something I do (at least not so soon after having already completed a game), so this news leaves me tempted to wait on buying it until the “more robust” patch rolls out next year. I wonder what kind of timeframe they are looking at for that.

• Romier S changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 - Released, broken and delisted from the PlayStation store....