LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

A Plague Tale Innocence

I wanted to finally post about this game which has been out for some time. I bought and played through it a number of months ago and really enjoyed the hell out of it. It’s a mid-range AA production with AAA production values. I like to call it this years Hellblade in that regard. It’s a primarily stealth based game with a really well told story that veers into the supernatural. It has an fantastic sense of time and place and again visually it’s pretty stunning. Digital Foundry did a nice video of its technology here:

What really reminded me about the game is that there is currently a free trail version available on PC, Xbox One and PS4 right now that lets you play the first stage. Again, I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

This has been on my wishlist in Steam since it came out but, I was reluctant to buy it without trying it first. Will definitely grab the demo now - thanks for the impressions. 

Currently on sale at the Xbox Store for $12.49.

For that price, I’ll buy it, even though I can already play it through Game Pass. I devoured this game in three days because it was so good.

Also, there is a trial version you can download in case you’re not sure you want to get it.

• Like 1

I’m waiting for it to go on sale on PSN again and then it’s mine. Really wanting to take a crack at this one.