LCVG

The PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread — Launching November 12, 2020 | $499 Regular, $399 Digital

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the total cost for both the PS5 and Series X is under $1,000 (excluding tax), I will likely buy both this year because, fuck it, I’m a grown up with a job, and I want them.

I got a pre-order in with Target.

Got the email confirmation from Amazon at least.   Physical. Digital Foundry had better not reveal it to be noisier than the digital model!   Interestingly they did not even upload the digit

Posted Images

If you ordered somewhere else, don’t immediately cancel. Ensure everything is on the up and up. Always best to be sure.

I might keep my target preorder and offer it up here for cost if someone who is interested can’t get a proper preorder.

I did get my confirmation email from Amazon so I feel pretty confident.

1 minute ago, Romier S said:

If you ordered somewhere else, don’t immediately cancel. Ensure everything is on the up and up. Always best to be sure.

I might keep my target preorder and offer it up here for cost if someone who is interested can’t get a proper preorder.

I did get my confirmation email from Amazon so I feel pretty confident.

I hear you but even the price was wrong - off by $30 which would require some annoying emails to sort out and I was pleased to not have to deal with them.

If I get screwed by Amazon it’s on me. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I hear you but even the price was wrong - off by $30 which would require some annoying emails to sort out and I was pleased to not have to deal with them.

If I get screwed by Amazon it’s on me. 

You’re probably safe so no harm, no foul. Just saying, waiting a day or two won’t hurt. That preauth is likely on your card for 3-5 days anyways.

14 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

I barely read what I was doing. Click click click click bought

No shit. The only reason it took me as long as it did was because I was so disoriented by how fast the process was. It’s like, “Click the link in Wario64’s tweet. What’s that? It’s in my cart? Can I click the button to check out and confirm order? Is it shipping to the right place? Wait it is? What? Confirm purchase? I bought it? It worked? Oh, my god!”

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, JFo said:

No shit. The only reason it took me as long as it did was because I was so disoriented by how fast the process was. It’s like, “Click the link in Wario64’s tweet. What’s that? It’s in my cart? Can I click the button to check out and confirm order? Is it shipping to the right place? Wait it is? What? Confirm purchase? I bought it? It worked? Oh, my god!”

Exactly haha

1 minute ago, JFo said:

I legit LOL'd . Pretty much what I was thinking.

I don't think they ever hit the actual PS5 landing page. Did Wario64 sell all the PS5's? 😄 Man deserves every bit of affiliate commission for whatever voodoo he just pulled. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

I legit LOL'd . Pretty much what I was thinking.

I don't think they ever hit the actual PS5 landing page. Did Wario64 sell all the PS5's? 😄 Man deserves every bit of affiliate commission for whatever voodoo he just pulled. 

I figured all of his links are affiliated.

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

I was thinking earlier how Dan was going to shit himself when he gets up in a few hours. 

I truly hope he can easily grab one in the AM in the UK. He was legit excited after the conference and had finally made a decision to get the digital model. Hopefully Amazon UK will have them up relatively early his time.