LCVG

The PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread — Launching November 12, 2020 | $499 Regular, $399 Digital

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s out for delivery. I have to work all day so my son came over to wait while I’m not there.    edit: and delivered!! Now just 6 more hours of work to go....☹️

My Christmas just got a little better...    

If the total cost for both the PS5 and Series X is under $1,000 (excluding tax), I will likely buy both this year because, fuck it, I’m a grown up with a job, and I want them.

Posted Images

It won’t seem real until it is actually here. I keep checking emails to see if they sent one saying nope, sorry we were just f’in with you. I have tried so many different times, I don’t even have a count anymore. And then I get it from Walmart where I had never even been able to get it in the cart before today. I’m just glad I can shut off the Twitter alerts, so tired of Wario64 blowing up my phone at 1, 2, even 3 in the morning.

And a charging dock is next...though that thing seems almost as impossible as the PS5.

I had been looking for a charging dock since I got the system. Follow a guy that is Canadian Wario but was always too late, started checking all the stores myself but wasn’t doing it efficiently. Finally got all my bookmarks set up for all the retailers ready to check them all myself a few times a day, expecting to have to do it for weeks, and found one the next day. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

It won’t seem real until it is actually here. I keep checking emails to see if they sent one saying nope, sorry we were just f’in with you.

I felt the exact same way with my Walmart preorder, fully expected a cancellation email, but they came through.