LCVG

New premium streaming service: MonkeyVision+

Robot Monkey

55 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

Is it true you’re doing a Working Girl remake but with dogs, and the cast of Cheers voicing all of the dogs for some reason, or did that fall through?

You're talking about the Wes Anderson-led Isle of Dogs spin-off?

Wes Anderson had other commitments and ducked out, but Paul W.S. Anderson is our new showrunner.

2 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Is that with or without Bill Cosby? 

If you refer to the disgusting smear that we're remaking The Cosby Show starring OJ Simpson as Cliff, we are demanding a retraction from Variety. We have no relationship with Mr. Cosby and besides, OJ is hosting our reboot of The Dating Game, not a Cosby Show remake.

I'd be willing to license my emerging VR technologies to your nostalgia platform:

"V-hold simulator" - screen randomly rolls top to bottom. Viewers simulate banging the TV set to correct. 

"Stay right there, you got it!" -  Harken back to the old days by adjusting virtual rabbit ears for best picture quality. Players earn bonus points by fighting off virtual siblings attempting to "touch that dial."

Carlos. 

13 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

Your late, they did Backdraft 2 and went direct to streaming video because it was so bad .

Sorry, but this is no mere sequel or even a reboot. This is a reimagining of what will be the cornerstone of the Backdraft franchise. I can't give too much away, but you do know that we secured Owen Wilson as the voice of Fire?

2 minutes ago, Robot Monkey said:

Sorry, but this is no mere sequel or even a reboot. This is a reimagining of what will be the cornerstone of the Backdraft franchise. I can't give too much away, but you do know that we secured Owen Wilson as the voice of Fire?

Woooow.

What’s all this I’m reading in the trades this morning about your Luigi’s Mansion TV series starring Pauly Shore as Luigi? Will it only get the green light if the new game sells well? What’s the deal? Does this delay David Fincher’s stoner take on Zelda starring Seth Rogen as Link or not? Will there be a crossover between shows? 

20 hours ago, JTello said:

Quality programming is only going to get you so far, this new service isn't getting a dime from me without some terribly uninteresting baking content,  preferably foreign, and lacking dishes desirable to American palettes. 

I appreciate your concern, but we're professionals:

The Great Australian Bake-Off Sponsored by Vegemite and hosted by Ozzy Man Reviews.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Graeme said:

Cause you’re so excited to see what Monkeyvision+ has to offer next month!

Good news, everyone!

We're proud to announce our collaboration with Happy Madison Productions!

Famed auteur director Brett Ratner is bringing a buddy comedy twist to Spirited Away this June. This faithful re-imagining was produced entirely on Zoom  and Windows Movie Maker, starring:

David Spade as Chihiro

Adam Sandler as Haku, the Spirit of the River
Kevin James and Rob Schneider as the parents
Chris Tucker as Yubaba, the witch who runs the bathhouse

Enjoy the hijinks as fish-out-of-water Chihiro teams up with Haku to solved the mystery of where bacon comes from.

Rated R for nudity and sexual content.