LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
NickC

The Mandalorian Spoiler Thread

That would be fantastic. This reminds me a bit of the Animated CW movie that started the series. Anakin and Ahsoka rescuing jabbas kid

At this point the only thing that would be better is if Baby Yoda had a baby lightsaber .

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2019 at 11:04 AM, Graeme said:

My wife is obsessed with baby Yoda. I may have made a mistake getting her into this show. 

My wife confessed to me that while we were watching the first episode, she was trying to figure out a way to tell me that she wasn't interested in watching any more episodes of "The Mandalorian" with me...until that last scene.  Now she's hooked.:lawl

• Like 1

I used baby Yoda as a lure to get her to watch it with me (I had already watched the first 2 episodes, which I rewatched with her). 

Now I have to deal with:

”Squeeeee”

”Awwww”

”it’s SO CUTE!”

”Nothing better happen to baby Yoda. If something happens to baby Yoda, I will stop watching this show. Wait he’s just handing over baby Yoda? Is he going to go back for baby Yoda? He’s going to go back for baby Yoda right? Wait, he’s just leaving? What about baby Yoda? What’s happening with baby Yoda? Oh good, he’s going back for baby Yoda!”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Is that who goes to Ming Na-wen's body at the end?  And wtf is up with that?  No way did she get killed with only like 5 min of screen time.