LCVG

The Mandalorian Spoiler Thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s what I wanted in the last Jedi! Luke being a total badass. I can’t believe it took this show to deliver that but bravo  

I had no clue it was coming, it hit ridiculously well for us. My son - "Is that Luke? ... THAT'S LUKE!"    Afterwards, he said something about wanting to rewatch all the original movies... S

Yours truly, talking to my wife about today’s new episode after watching it.    

Posted Images

On 12/18/2020 at 8:45 PM, Romier S said:

Can I just say that I absolutely adore Ludwig Goransson’s music for this series? It is so different than anything that’s come before in this franchise and its completely redefining what music in Star Wars should sound like. 

YES!

They even made that electronic music work when the spaced Dark Troopers came back. Fantastic.

19 hours ago, kelley said:

So is The Book of Boba Series 3 of The Mandalorian or a new series?

New series all together. It was intentionally left off of the big announcements at the investors meeting.

https://deadline.com/2020/12/the-book-of-boba-fett-new-disney-star-wars-series-launching-december-2021-1234658951/

They officially announced Book of Fett today as a separate series with Termura Morrison and Ming Na starring. Favreau, Filoni and Robert Rodriguez are executive producers. Fett comes out in Dec 2021, and mando s3 will come out shortly after it and they are filming pretty much back to back.  So four shows in the same Timeline.