LCVG

Xbox Series X/S — Next Gen Consoles Coming November 10, 2020 (X for $499, S for $299)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It took three generations of Xbox but I finally cracked the 6 figure mark on my Gamerscore!    

Boom, in at amazon.  

Posted Images

Either you don't care enough about Xboxes to preorder this morning, you care enough to buy the X on general "it's the most powerful" principle, or you're so close to the ground that DF has persuaded you it might not be able to handle 1440p with every bell and whistle the X has, and are waiting to see what their pixel peeping obsessiveness says. But you're probably not getting a Series S today.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Carlucci said:

They should make a link to pre-order that is accessible only from an active XBox One.  Give current customers a priority and cut down on bots. (maybe).

No way - there is nothing worse from a PR and CS standpoint than expert users.

I'm out for an X and an S this morning. I'd like to get the S on All Access so my freeloading kid can get off my XBL account.  The X is for me, if he gets an Xbox I gotta have one too so we can play games together.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed I got one from Microsoft. Order went through but I won't believe it until I get the confirmation e-mail.

Wife says she got one from Wal-Mart, so we are good on my son for Christmas too. If I get my hands on another, I will hold it for anyone here who strikes out.