LCVG

Xbox Series X/S — Next Gen Consoles Coming November 10, 2020 (X for $499, S for $299)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the house!

I was told to expect a mid-March delivery but Gamestop up and did this today, just 2 days after placing the order...  

Phew. After a week of scrutinising every stock tracking site I could find, I finally have an order in for a Series X; being delivered on Saturday. 

Posted Images

This one from Wal-Mart. Strangely enough, it arrived yesterday. I ignored the box because it was addressed to my wife and I figured it was hers. And my Wal-Mart account still doesn’t even show that it shipped, much less arrived!

I ... have not hooked it up yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'll probably do it tonight or tomorrow am. Will keep you posted.

9 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

This one from Wal-Mart. Strangely enough, it arrived yesterday. I ignored the box because it was addressed to my wife and I figured it was hers. And my Wal-Mart account still doesn’t even show that it shipped, much less arrived!

I ... have not hooked it up yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'll probably do it tonight or tomorrow am. Will keep you posted.

By law, your wife must be the one to unbox it and the first to play it. 

53 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

That’s like hitting the next gen lottery and just going meh. I mean I get there is nothing new to play, but NEW HARDWARE!!!!