LCVG

Xbox Series X/S — Next Gen Consoles Coming November 10, 2020 (X for $499, S for $299)

1 hour ago, kelley said:

I've noticed not many drops for more Xbox Series units compared to what Sony is doing for PlayStation. MS did say that they expect units to be restricted until middle of 2021.

It reinforces the story about Sony going pretty strong on supply in the launch period. The rumor was to 11 million units available through the quarter into the end of the first fiscal year (which ends in April). We’ll see if they hit those targets. The PS4 by comparison sold 7 million in that timeframe.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the house!

And it’s here!  

Boom!  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, kelley said:

I've noticed not many drops for more Xbox Series units compared to what Sony is doing for PlayStation. MS did say that they expect units to be restricted until middle of 2021.

I'm hoping it's not quite that long. They've been saying shortages up until April so hopefully that holds and I can still jump on one around Feb/March time. Fair chance demand will lessen across Europe sooner than it might in North America due to the stranglehold Playstation has on the market here. We'll see. 

Would be nice if Amazon would at least give me the opportunity to register for an alert when it comes back in stock. Perhaps they will in the weeks ahead.

12 hours ago, Romier S said:

It reinforces the story about Sony going pretty strong on supply in the launch period. The rumor was to 11 million units available through the quarter into the end of the first fiscal year (which ends in April). We’ll see if they hit those targets. The PS4 by comparison sold 7 million in that timeframe.

The fact that daily they are putting more out via direct really does show how all in on next gen Sony is. 

3 hours ago, kelley said:

It’s says they have them but it’s not letting me add them to my cart. 

Sorry, just saw this! They were doing this thing where you had to click Add to Cart, and then the button would change to Please Wait... After about 20 minutes, the button went back to Add to Cart and then I could complete the order. It was odd, but WAY better than my futile attempts on Walmart.