LCVG

Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record Announced (New VR game!)

Romier S

Relive some of the original trilogies levels in full VR!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/to_the_world_of_panzer_dragoon_in_vr_panzer_dragoon_voyage_record/prweb16966813.htm

Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record is a VR dramatic shooter. It relive each of the various episodes that appeared in the three works of Sega Saturn software "Panzer Dragoon", "Panzer Dragoon Zwei" and "Panzer Dragoon Saga".

This work is a completely new work to play the episodes of the series trilogy by a new graphics that the first person view optimized for VR headsets and a new input method that likens the VR controller to the handgun of the dragon rider. The recording episodes and the support platform to be announced later.

HajUPkL.jpg

On 3/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, ChrisBardon said:

Neat-wonder if this will make it to the Quest?  Not sure how nausea-inducing it'd be in VR, but being on a moving vehicle (or dragon) is probably better than trying to walk for some reason. 

I'm optimistic that this will work in VR without vomit. I only know for sure that Dirt Rally kicked my ass. Buying that game was a mistake. I'll NEVER play that game on my Oculus again.

My experience with Elite and others is that I'm fine if the sequence is "I push on a joystick, and my vehicle moves as a result." It's "Autopilot / inconvenient rocks / cutscenes move my camera without me doing anything" that triggers a lurching stomach.

• 1 year later...