LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Starhawk

We now have a Favicon

Now when you bookmark the site, you'll see a D-pad shaped favicon in LCVG colors to go along with it.

android-chrome-192x192.png

This will also be the icon shown when saving the site to your mobile device's home screen.

This was a contribution by @Robot Monkey. All hail!

maywa denki robot GIF

• Like 3

Did this just get updated? We already had one, it looked the same, only was white/orange one. I have dark mode enabled and this new one is dark, so it's kinda worse, blends in, lost the contrast. Mmmmm

The only favicon we had before/recently was the default Invision board one which looked like this: Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 1.29.17 PM.png

We had this new one running for a couple of weeks but it didn't have a transparent background and I waited to make the post before fixing that. 

The one new thing I did add was a Safari Mask Icon which is really just a cross (can't see the d-pad details) and it was set to a grey color. I just flipped that back to the default white. Not sure if that's what you are seeing. What browser are you using in dark mode?

I'm using Chrome, and I've been seeing the new icon for weeks now. I almost started a thread when I first noticed it. 😁 

11 hours ago, JTello said:

I'm using Chrome, and I've been seeing the new icon for weeks now. I almost started a thread when I first noticed it. 😁 

That's what he was talking about: 

19 hours ago, Starhawk said:

We had this new one running for a couple of weeks but it didn't have a transparent background and I waited to make the post before fixing that. 

It looked transparent on some color schemes, but actually wasn't. My bad!