LCVG

Kena: Bridge of Spirits - Playstation Console Exclusive (coming to PC) - 9/21/2021 Release date...

Romier S

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Romier S changed the title to Kena: Bridge of Spirits - Playstation Console Exclusive (coming to PC) - 9/21/2021 Release date...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m really excited to finally play this. I wonder when reviews will drop? My biggest concern is that this one may suffer from various technical issues at launch, which may detract from the overall experience. It’s an untested studio, after all, so it’s hard to know what to expect from them at this point. Everything so far looks great though, so I have high hopes.

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Eerie silence before this one launches. I hope that’s just because this is a smaller studio and not because there are issues.

The official PS Twitter and YouTube accounts have been posting a countdown and hype for it. It’s coming.:)

I already bought it and am ready to go. I’m going to postpone really digging into Deathloop until I’m done with it and Diablo 2 Resurrected hits two days later!

Too.Many.Games.

I think I’ll wait until tomorrow night to download it. I’d like to see if any reviews hit tomorrow first, just in case the game doesn’t live up to expectations.

That said, I actually don’t need to spend any money on this. I received a recognition reward at work worth a $100 gift card from Amazon. I’m going to spend some of that on PSN Store credit for this game and maybe a couple others.

I’m in the same boat: your company also gave me $100 in recognition of your work.  

No, but this was one of my most eagerly anticipated games of the year, yet for whatever reason, my enthusiasm has cooled off.  It’s not that I’ve seen or read anything that turned me off so much as the absence of really enthused reactions that I’d have expected to hear by now.  I know there was that post on the PS blog, but otherwise, everything seems to have gotten awfully quiet leading up to launch, as if they unplugged the hype machine on Labor Day and forgot to plug it back in.  

If Kena gets really spectacular reviews or terrific word of mouth, I’m sure I’ll have it ordered before the week’s out, but I lost my itch to preorder.  And I’ll admit to being a little annoyed at the lack of a physical release (at least for now) too.  I’m hoping everything shakes out okay because it’s visually to die for, and its reported length of 8-10 hours is exactly what I’m in the mood for right now.