LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

Maximum of 2 logins at any one time?

I noticed since getting my iPad recently that I can’t stay logged in across the tablet, macbook and my phone. It will always boot me out of one of the iOS logins. Is that a normal security thing?

Not a huge deal. I’m just curious as to whether it’s normal or an unrelated bug.

I checked to see if there was an incorrect setting for the Moderator group, and it doesn't appear to be.

I also tried logging into my Mac, iPhone, iPad and all worked and stay logged in. I also logged into Safari and Chrome on the iOS devices.

• Interesting 1

Looking into this more, I think it has to do with choosing "Remember Me" or not when you log in.

• Bravo 1

1 hour ago, Carlucci said:

... a guy who wears sunglasses and an overcoat and reads Robot Monkey's posts to me over the phone.  

No issues.

One issue: Again, I said I'd read my posts to you for the half the cost and you continue to decline my offer?

• Haha 3
  • Interesting 1

18 minutes ago, Robot Monkey said:

One issue: Again, I said I'd read my posts to you for the half the cost and you continue to decline my offer?

I’ve spoken to you. I’ve heard your voice. It doesn’t sound sexy enough for Carlos. Not at half price anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, JFo said:

I’ve spoken to you. I’ve heard your voice. It doesn’t sound sexy enough for Carlos. Not at half price anyway.

Plus, he wants ME to wear the overcoat.

Carlos.

• Haha 2
  • Excellent 1

MUST you troublemakers turn every thread smutty? (don't answer that).

I logged out of everything and the 'remember me' thing does indeed seem to be what was causing it. Now I can berate Romier across all devices with ease.

• Like 3