LCVG

What 2020 Really Needs - Ubisoft Digital Presentation

dogbert

Mark your calendars, folks - Ubisoft's doing a "Digital Presentation" on July 12. Let's hope it's beyond the quality of their in-person E3 shows, am I right? 

The stream kicks off at 11:00 AM PDT/7:30 PM CEST with news and content from games like Trackmania, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Just Dance 2020, The Division® 2, and more.

Stick around for the main show at 12:00 PM PDT/11:00 PM CEST for details from Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Watch Dogs: Legion, Hyper Scape, and a few surprises

Watch on their website + signed into ubiplay, you get Watch Dogs 2 on PC for free.

Separate from the games that they publish that I like, I curse Ubisoft everytime I can't launch Assassin's Creed Odyssey because of f'ing UPlay. UPlay just craps out like 15% of the time for me, preventing me from launching my game. I have to either reboot my PC or close and restart Uplay like ten times. ACO is so damn good, that my experience with UPlay getting in the way of playing it, is easily the worst part of playing it. How would the developers feel if they knew my strongest negative feelings toward their game is the f'ing UPlay bloatware.

Anyway, point is, I might like their games, but I do not feel positively toward the company. Rant over.

HyperSpace looked interesting, like Ready Player One the game, if it was nothing buy FPS's.  I've already got the Beta dl'ed.  I'd like for UPlay to get straightened out so I can get the GR Breakpoint free weekend dl'ed.  I have a buddy coming up and that could be fun, for free.  And I'll take anything free.  Now they just need to get the link up for WD2.

I played a bit of WD2 once it showed up in my account. It’s pretty buggy for an older release that was patched multiple times and it also required manual setup of a page file on the SSD  😕 disappointing. It’s a free coop game though so I’ll give it a little more time.