LCVG

Fifa 21 [PS5/SeriesX/PS4/XB1/PC/Switch]

I wouldn't normally start a Fifa thread because... well, me and football.... 🤷‍♂️ .... but EA will be streaming a Fifa 21 reveal trailer tomorrow.

Switch version is already confirmed to be yet another "legacy" re-skin of the game from the last few years, just with updated teams/kits. I don't know if that's just EA being lazy or whether it's honestly a game engine issue. 

I do actually still enjoy flirting with football games every now and again, despite my lack of interest in the sport. Not sure this will be one of those years though unless 21 were to receive stellar reviews. Having access to Sensible Soccer on Xbox again may well be all that I need to keep me happy.  It'll be interesting to see how a game like this might best utilise added CPU power of next-gen consoles for better player AI in future versions though.

6 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

I'm afraid it's the EA Sports.... style... this year, yes.

81TZ7BKHMjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

EA Marketing left Photoshop back in the office at the start of Coronavirus.... they've apparently had to make due with Microsoft Paint during these unprecedented times.. :D 

Madden-21-cover-The-inside-story-on-why-

I don’t mind the MVP edition of Madden. At least Lamar is in his football helmet and jersey and not at home on his couch in his sweatpants, or taking his dog for a walk. 

Somewhat off topic, but there is a story on why they went with this style of cover (sort of)

https://technocodex.com/madden-21-cover-the-inside-story-on-why-ea-sports-switched-looks/

Super off topic: I wonder what they are going to call Madden in 4 years. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...