LCVG

My sad moment of the day....

The Daisy

wow FutureVoid either we have the exact same games or you need to check your link :)

I think you have the link to show your own games if you are logged in

Something funny I just noticed about mine is:

Favored platform: Xbox

Favored publisher: Sega

Favored developer: Nintendo

I've got most of the bases covered...

Glen;

You have inspired me. After seeing your list, I finally decided to take some time out of my day and create my own list of games over at IGN, much like yours. Click here to check it out.

While it may not match your own in terms of volume, I was still somewhat surprised to see it reach a total of 158 games. Still, at this time, I'd like you to remember that if it wasn't for me, your collection would still only be a mere 299 games. :D

At any rate, one thing becomes abundantly clear looking at my list. I am still to this day, a complete Nintendo fanboy, though I now own all three major consoles. Hooray for me!

Wow, you guys are awesome. I think I have like maybe 60 bought games total in the house at any time (not counting MAME, freeware, abandonware that sits on PC.) I've always been a love em and leave em, churn and burn player. Rip out a title, then sell or trade it for something else. I also have to be careful as the Mrs. likes to evaluate my game piles vs. her shoe racks ;) The oldest game I have lying around is probably Myth for the PC, still convinced I will play it again (someday?) Wondering, do you guys ever go back and replay old stuff?

Good job guys, I would hate to see your wives' shoe closets! :green:

Sounds like you need DVD Profiler and a bar code reader (the cue cat that they used to give out at Radio Shack works great for getting massive amounts of DVDs cataloged quick).

Speaking of which they need to convert DVD Profiler over to Games - there are a lot of features I would like to have (over IGNs freebie one).

Wondering, do you guys ever go back and replay old stuff?

Regularly. Up until January (when I started my 30 games "quest"), the Saturn was getting in as much play as my Xbox, for example. I've never been a big fan of trading games in, but have done it in the past when necessity called or when the games involved just didn't warrant keeping.

Whenever I've sold a system + games in the past, I've regretted it down the line & regretted it big time.

I do have a list on IGN (user: dogbert_B), but I can't remember my password, so I can't update it...

For those with huge DVD collections, is it mostly for 'collection' purposes? After all, with so many movies (and for most, so little time) I don't think you'll revisit many of them very often.

I'm just trying to understand why people buy so many DVDs. I've got a very small collection because I mostly rent them. I only purchase the movies I find to be exceptionally good, ones with great A/V content, or ones I know I will watch over and over (like Pixar stuff).

Originally posted by Zathras@Jan 9 2004, 08:07 PM

Speaking of which they need to convert DVD Profiler over to Games - there are a lot of features I would like to have (over IGNs freebie one).

You should maybe check out this software. I've been slowly cataloging my cd's using the music one. The music and dvd software is cue cat capable and has a good number of options, I haven't tried teh game program yet but would imagine your reader will work with that as well.