LCVG

Machine Games Doing Indiana Jones

https://www.starwars.com/news/indiana-jones-game

In major news for fans of the cinematic icon, Lucasfilm Games announced today that a new Indiana Jones game will be swinging our way, being developed by the award-winning studio, MachineGames, and executive produced by game industry icon Todd Howard of Bethesda Games Studios. The game will tell a wholly original, standalone tale set at the height of the career of the famed adventurer.

• dogbert changed the title to Machine Games Doing Indiana Jones

Lots of potential here...please be good.  Machine Games has done some great work with Wolfenstein, but I don't think this really fits as an FPS.  The writing in those games was strong though, so benefit of the doubt at least.  Two questions though:

-Does this mean that Machine Games isn't working on a third Wolfenstein game, or is this a second team?  It seemed like those were set up as a trilogy. 

-I wonder if this is published by Bethesda or Microsoft?  I don't remember whether any of the other studios MS owns were publishers before being acquired, or if any of them have continued to publish afterward.  I know Double Fine did some indie/self publication, but I think that's it?  Could be a way to differentiate multiplatform stuff (publish under the Bethesda name)?

Looking forward to playing it in what...2024?