LCVG

I’ve played it a little bit. The prologue was a bit of a slog, and I think it actually does the game a disservice because you’re not getting to the actual game. I was seeing quite a few technical issues with cutscenes, and the game play seemed more than a bit janky. 

Once the real game starts though, you can start to see the potential. I’ve only played the first real mission, so it’s hard to give any real opinion.

One thing that frustrates me a bit about any sort of RPG game like this is how they have a screen with a vague description of the classes and want you to choose based on that, with no real idea as to how they will actually play, and they caveat that you can’t change, so choose wisely. 

• 1 month later...

Finally got another chance. Playing as a trickster. Just level 4, but I just pulled off a move where I teleported behind 5-6 guys on a ridge, used slow trap to stop them in place and then temporal blade to finish them off. That felt pretty bad ass.