LCVG

Loki Spoilers

JoeyN

Well we learned a few things in the finale. It was a version of KANG as fans of the MCU expected (YES),  Loki is a series going forward , and will be a major part of the storyline going forward. Wonder if Hiddleston shows up in Ant-man and the Wasp Quantummania .

I have no memory of the character, not a big comic reader as I've said before. But I thoroughly enjoyed the landing of the series + extremely happy it didn't end with another big magic special effects fight like Wandavision did.... 

And actual progression

I really enjoyed this series, so much more than I ever expected.  I'm concerned that the years of movies we've watched before may not matter or count.  I doubt they would do that, but the fear is suddenly very real.  After all, one demi-god's sacred timeline is one other demi-god's prune juice.  I think that's how the old saying goes.

3 hours ago, dogbert said:

I have no memory of the character, not a big comic reader as I've said before. But I thoroughly enjoyed the landing of the series + extremely happy it didn't end with another big magic special effects fight like Wandavision did.... 

And actual progression

there have been many versions of Kang over the years. Each one from a different point in his timeline. The worst is Kang the Conqueror. There is a two part avengers earths mightiest heroes episodes on Disney+ which were really good if you want to check out the character.