LCVG

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Cowabunga Collection Announced at Sony's State of Play (PS4/5, Xbox, Switch, PC)

I hope it's not exclusive as I'd like to buy that for the Switch. All the other Konami collections are multi-platform so I'll cross my fingers as this would be a day-one purchase for me.

I'm surprised Digital Eclipse is the developer. M2 worked on all the previous Konami collections.

• Romier S changed the title to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Cowabunga Collection Announced at Sony's State of Play (PS4/5, Xbox, Switch, PC)

Did anyone here legit beat TMNT 1? I never owned it but played friends copies and rentals. Can't remember how far I ever got but I'm sure it wasn't too far. I'll probably remember when I play through it again. I'll use rewind sparingly but it will be used!

15 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Did anyone here legit beat TMNT 1? I never owned it but played friends copies and rentals. Can't remember how far I ever got but I'm sure it wasn't too far. I'll probably remember when I play through it again. I'll use rewind sparingly but it will be used!

Way back in the day when I was a kid I did. I haven’t done so as an adult. Once you know where to go and how to take advantage of the power-ups (scrolls!), it’s really not that tough. Hell, even the dam level is doable by switching Turtles as needed.

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

I beat it as well, but like Romier, that was back when I was a wee lad.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably double dip on PS5/Switch. Some recent collections like the Rondo/Castlevania one ran at full 4K. I'm hoping Digital Eclipse can do the same here on PS5 and Switch for portability. I'll wait for the Switch to drop in price or get it on a digital sale down the line since I'll have the PS5 physical.

Plus it'll go good on my shelf with Shredder's Revenge which I also plan to get on the PS4/5.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...