LCVG

E3 2022 officially cancelled (live and digital)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, dogbert said:

The big guys will still have their own showcases.

Indeed.

Join Us Sunday, June 12 for the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase

Today, we are excited to announce that the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will stream on Sunday, June 12 at 10 a.m. PT. This show will feature amazing titles coming from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and our partners around the world.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will include everything you need to know about the diverse lineup of games coming soon to the Xbox ecosystem, including upcoming releases to Game Pass on Xbox and PC.

The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will be streamed on a variety of outlets, in over 30 languages. You can choose where you want to tune in from:

Heh beat me to it in posting the show. It’ll be interesting to see updates. I hope Avowed is shown. Super interested to see how that is doing and Armand’s Redfall would have to be there if the game is still targeting 2022.

I’d expect announcements for Deathloop and Ghostwire for next year, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was light on games but the pre-recorded stuff got some good chuckles out of me (the 'Tom Clancy's Animal Crossing' t-shirt was great). 

Spoiler

I loved all the stuff with Suda51, and the joke about Microsoft buying Bethesda for a second time was so silly that it really got me. 

On 6/7/2022 at 3:36 AM, Romier S said:

I forgot to comment on this the other day. I'm curious what they'll show given State of Play got to debut RE4 and Street Fighter 6, and Keighley got the Guile reveal and a Capcom Arcade Stadium 2 trailer. I think we might see more SF6 at the Xbox show to further remind people its multi-platform.

It'd be nice if they have a surprise or two.

12 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

I forgot to comment on this the other day. I'm curious what they'll show given State of Play got to debut RE4 and Street Fighter 6, and Keighley got the Guile reveal and a Capcom Arcade Stadium 2 trailer. I think we might see more SF6 at the Xbox show to further remind people its multi-platform.

It'd be nice if they have a surprise or two.

They've already said they will be showing more of Resident Evil 4. The State of Play was just the reveal, they plan to expand on that for sure. Same for SF6 but I wouldn't discount some surprises still. 

One big one for me is the expectation that they'll drop the PS5/Series S/X patches for RE2, RE3 and RE7.