LCVG

Microsoft and Kojima Productions working on a game together (leverages the cloud)

5 hours ago, Paul said:

I was disappointed that there was absolutely nothing as to what this game is.

Me too. With the statement early in the presentation that everything last night would be coming within the next year you’d have thought we might see something.

There was a rumour about him having a game called ‘Overdose’ and there being a teaser, and that Kojima’s company asked the alleged trailer description be taken down by the individual who published the story. The whole thing may have been bs, but if it was a legitimate leak it may have given him want to pull it from being shown until he can put together something else. Alternatively there’s the possibility ’Overdose’ is real but it’s not the Xbox project.

14 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

Me too. With the statement early in the presentation that everything last night would be coming within the next year you’d have thought we might see something.

There was a rumour about him having a game called ‘Overdose’ and there being a teaser, and that Kojima’s company asked the alleged trailer description be taken down by the individual who published the story. The whole thing may have been bs, but if it was a legitimate leak it may have given him want to pull it from being shown until he can put together something else. Alternatively there’s the possibility ’Overdose’ is real but it’s not the Xbox project.

Kojima supposedly has several games in the pipeline. At least two have been rumored with the Xbox project possibly being a third. There's a good possibility that Overdose is the much rumored horror game he's been wanting to make for some time. Norman Reedus all but confirmed that work on Death Stranding 2 is underway so I'm guessing this partnership is a third title and it's likely years away. Which both he and Spencer made pretty clear despite the "all coming in the next 12 months" moniker of the showcase.