LCVG

Streaming and Youtube.....

Romier S

If there's a market for a middle aged man who isn't loud, isn't very good at playing games and would never introduce themselves to anybody by yelling the words "what is up?" then I'm willing to sign up to Twitch and give it a go. I'm also not a racist, misogynist or nazi sympathiser, so I don't know what my odds of success are. 

On 9/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, Angry the Clown said:

If there's a market for a middle aged man who isn't loud, isn't very good at playing games and would never introduce themselves to anybody by yelling the words "what is up?" then I'm willing to sign up to Twitch and give it a go. I'm also not a racist, misogynist or nazi sympathiser, so I don't know what my odds of success are. 

If you need a second, let me know! LOL

On 9/18/2022 at 8:34 AM, Angry the Clown said:

Funny (sad?) thing is that there are hundreds of people trying to do this: be the “normal”, non-obnoxious, non bigoted streamer of the people. Problem is no one wants to see that apparently. Not saying you wouldn’t be great. 

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Funny (sad?) thing is that there are hundreds of people trying to do this: be the “normal”, non-obnoxious, non bigoted streamer of the people. Problem is no one wants to see that apparently.

Yes, it's very troubling. Those personalities are just sucking the joy out of everything this day in age.

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Not saying you wouldn’t be great. 

Oh but I am. :)