LCVG

Actor Kevin Conroy has passed away.

He's my favorite Batman.

Only a few weeks ago I had a conversation with a friend about the hugely underrated The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest movie. I think it was 3 episodes of their respective animated shows stitched together and it was great.

I first watched it as a VHS rental with a buddy who hates superheroes and animation. His take away afterwards was "Okay, that was a lot of fun."

14 minutes ago, Robot Monkey said:

He's my favorite Batman.

Only a few weeks ago I had a conversation with a friend about the hugely underrated The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest movie. I think it was 3 episodes of their respective animated shows stitched together and it was great.

I first watched it as a VHS rental with a buddy who hates superheroes and animation. His take away afterwards was "Okay, that was a lot of fun."

It was three episodes from Superman TAS where they met for the first time. Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Justice League, Justice League unlimited and Batman Beyond are by far the best Super Hero shows that aired on TV. There are a few DTV movies like Mask of the Phantasm, Return of the Joker , etc which are also great. It’s a shame we did not get more stuff in that universe the last 3-4 years.