LCVG

LCVG Gamertag List-Everyone send your updated list

JoeyN

Hello everyone. As you know i havent updated the gamertag list in a a few weeks. The reason is ive been away , plus the fact that so many games have come out, games traded in and such that it became a bit overwhelming. However this is what we are gonna do. Im working on a way to do a automated gamertag list as this forum keeps getting new members every single day. It will be a lot easier then. Until then I want to get a updated list. Id Like everyone from the old list to e-mail me at Joey@lcvg.com with Gamertag List (Your gamertag ) in the subject with your current game lists in the body of the e-mail. Please put the games in alphabetical order. It cuts down on time believe it or not. Thanks very much.

You can still see the last version of the list at Gamertag list

**Please do not post here with your info. Send to Joey@lcvg.com **

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone. heres the deal. A few people have said they would help get the easier list going . But nothing has happened yet. So here is the deal. Ill start the list up again from scratch. Ill do it by hand .

Everyone e-mail your list in Alphabetical Order to Joey@lcvg.com. That means everybody. So many games have come out people have sold stuff and so on.

Capt

Originally posted by CaptDS9E@Apr 3 2004, 07:02 PM

Ill start the list up again from scratch. Ill do it by hand

Why not just update the list that already exsists? If you need a copy I'm pretty sure I can find it.

Actually i have the list , just without what games everyone has on it. It wasnt updated in such a long times its a lot easier do input everyones list from the start. instead of having to remove every game they dont have. And with the way people here trade in games it would take a while

capt

Have you considered a straight-forward list of gamertags and first names?

That's really all I want. Listing games doesn't help me at all. Besides being a hassle to maintain, it's difficult to keep current -- people loan their games, borrow games, rent games. Perhaps I'm alone in not caring about listing games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Failsafe@May 10 2004, 06:41 PM

Great job with the list, Joey! It's really cool to have mostly everyone's real name. I hate having to call someone by their gamertag in a RS3 game for instance because I don't know what their name is.

Thanks! :D

Good point, Fred! Thanks for the list, too, Jonathan!

-j

• 2 months later...

Ok everyone. I updated the gamertag list today with all the updates i got via e-mail and PM for the last month, as well as updated stuff of people i know. You can get the link in the first post of this thread

However a lot of people havent sent me there updated lists, and also some stuff may have changed since i got the updates. So send me those updates via PM or e-mail them to me and ill update the list

capt

• 2 months later...