LCVG

XSN Sports titles to drop to 29.99?

The Daisy

This will be my excuse to finally get Links 2004, if it comes to be.

This quote is straight from Happy Puppy. (It could not be linked, so I'm posting a part of their post)

The following first-party sports titles from Microsoft for the Xbox will be hitting the discount rack on February 25th.

# Top Spin

# NFL Fever 2004

# Links 2004

# NBA Inside Drive 2004

# Amped 2

# NHL Rivals 2004

Good news. I'll probably pickup Amped and Links at those prices.

Glen

Top Spin is an incredible game. However, it's not really popular around these parts. I've only played a couple of LCVGers online (and kicked their asses! Yeah, you heard me), but I'm always up for a match. However, the game has a few flaws. Looooong load times, getting automatically kicked to the lobby with no quick rematch option, between point animations, the trapped-in-molasses feel of the women's game (though you do get to stare at AK's ass). It's simple to play with a single button shot, but deep enough you can use all the other shots as you progress in skill. I heartily recommend it, especially at that price.

I'll probably pick up Amped 2.

I picked up Top Spin, Links and Amped 2 and I'm loving all 3 right now. I bought them under the buy 2 get 1 free deal but alas this deal doesn't fall within the 30 days for a price match so if this turns out to be true, then so be it. This is the best $83 I've spent.

Top Spin is a blast except for the cut scenes and the other 2 are w/o flaws to me.

At $29.99 they are a steal.