LCVG

Colin McRae Rally 04 OR Rallisport Challenge 2?

JTello

Which are you looking forward to more, Colin McRae Rally 04 OR Rallisport Challenge 2?  

1. 1. Which are you looking forward to more, Colin McRae Rally 04 OR Rallisport Challenge 2?

• Colin McRae Rally 04
    • Rallisport Challenge 2

Since both games will be going 'Live' this year I'm really looking forward to both of these games. I only intend on getting one, so I think I'm going to have a tough decision to make. Lucky me. :D

So, which title are you guys looking forward to more? I suspect Rallisport Challenge 2 might edge out Colin McRae for me, but I'll hold off my final decision until they are released.

CMR4 is only going to have live scoreboards, not Live racing.

I'm getting both. In terms of gameplay CMR3 is the best rally game I've ever played. It's weakness was the lack of variety (you had to race as Colin in the Ford). They have corrected that, and they have moved to 4-point physics on the cars, which should make it frightfully realistic (although there are sliders for realism, IIRC).

I didn't like RSC as much, but the addition of Live is huge, and should make it tons of fun. If they improve the physics it should be a great game.