LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Rainbow SiX Tourney- Starts Thursday night......

Team 6

FutureVoid

Whooter

Merlot

Stencilnyc

:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh shit.

That aint right...

[/runs to go practice]

;)

So what are the rules? What maps/weapons restrictions/number of rounds/time limit, etc.

Please say no .50 cals and no Grenade Launchers.

Carlos.

Since

Team 5

A Clan of One

Covak

StalkerX

Sherbz

is obviously gonna win, how about we don't participate in the tourney and let you girls fight for second place? :twisted: Just a thought.

FYI, you KNOW the teams really were random if Joey didn't end up on this one. Or maybe he's just making it look good... :shock:

Re: Thursday night, I won't be able to play until about 11pm Eastern. If that's a problem, I apologize to all involved.

Guest Bryan

Warning - Unsolicited opinion ahead!

We probably need to re-draw for four teams since the turnout will not allow more to participate. -OR- scrap the random teams and get together with a group who can play when you can.

Originally posted by stencil@Feb 4 2004, 01:38 PM

Re: Thursday night, I won't be able to play until about 11pm Eastern. If that's a problem, I apologize to all involved.

11pm is a too late for me since I have to be in work Fri. morning.

Did I get left off of a team because I wasn't there last night for the drawing? I was celebrating my wife's birthday and couldn't make it.

Yes, I think BlackCalx was the last drawn, and therefore would have to be an alternate since we didn't have enough for another team.

Also, the team formerly known as Team 1 wishes to officially change its name to:

Team Sh!tstorm

You're walking into a Sh!tstorm. Nothing can prepare you!

Carlos.

All matchups for tommorow night will be posted tommorow morning with the rules and such. matches start at 9:30 PM EST. Looks like we will need alternates. I knew we should have let people choose there own teams

capt

Originally posted by Adjuster@Feb 4 2004, 04:18 PM

If we're playing against "Team Sh!tstorm", do we get to count every time Wetwork's connection fails as a kill?? ;)

:shock: ohhhhhh, that one hurt.

Hopefully, I won't have any problems. I'll be sure to bypass my router and drag my cable modem down to my xbox for a direct connect.

Think i will need to get a action replay so i can enable the "Throw in the white towel " option

by the way that $20 has yet to hit my paypal account. make sure its there by tommorow night :lol:

capt

I knew we should have let people choose there own teams

It's never too late to redo teams. As Byran mentioned, we should have groups that are able to play at the same time.

I suppose my team will need an alternate since stencil can not make it till 11pm.

Ok this is what we are going to do. It may piss a few teams off but im going to stop the tourney right now before we go furthur.

I will start the tournament from scratch. I will make a new post tommorow with all the information of when games are ahead of time and so forth. Then ONLY sign up if you can play at those times. The tourney will end up starting next week then

capt

It was our team name, wasn't it? Team Sh!tstorm just evoked too much fear from everyone.

It's okay to be scared, fellas. That's the whole point, really.

;)

Joey, have you given any thought to just having the entire tournament over one or two nights. Short and sweet.

Its a shame that this always seems to happen, its just tough to all try and get on at the same time. But when it works out it can be alot of FUN. I hope we can find a time we can all agree on. I am very flexible with the time. Anything to dampin the Sh!tStorm. :)

Guest Bryan
Originally posted by merlot@Feb 5 2004, 01:09 AM

As Byran mentioned

Did you just fucking call me Byran??

Originally posted by Bryan+Feb 5 2004, 07:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Feb 5 2004, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-merlot@Feb 5 2004, 01:09 AM

As Byran mentioned

Did you just fucking call me Byran?? [/b]

Yeah, that's right, got a problem? 8)