LCVG

Ed Wood DVD

Guest Bryan

Hi all,

The movie Ed Wood, starring Johnny Depp was scheduled to be released on dvd today in retail stores. It was shipped out to many retailers in the last two or three weeks and then was recalled by Buena Vista. There still may be some retailers who put it out today. The reason for the post is to ask for some help finding a copy. If anyone can get their hands on one, I would gladly buy it for a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

I suppose it would be a futile effort for me to ask if anyone finds an extra copy of it, to buy it for me? I could easily PayPal the cost of the disc plus S/H of course.

My father LOVES that movie (I do as well), and I'd like to get it for him for his birthday at the end of next week.

Well I can now add best buy to my list of places that i've been kicked out of.

To make a long story short, they had about 20 copies all in the hands of two ass holes who were there to buy them and put them on eBay as they told everyone. Well I politely walked up and asked them if I could have one of them, and I was told that I could......for $100 as that is what they were expecting to get out of them on eBay. Long story short I made a huge scene, knocked them out of one of the guys hands picked one up and tried to dash to the check out line. about half way down a security person came down and stopped me and asked what was going on, i explained and he told me to give the copy of Ed Wood back to the assholes. I told him no, and then they said i attacked them...blah blah blah blah blah, next thing i know best buy was saying they were going to call the cops if i didn't leave and give ed wood back.

FUCKING ASSHOLES!

To make a long story short, they had about 20 copies all in the hands of two ass holes who were there to buy them and put them on eBay as they told everyone. Well I politely walked up and asked them if I could have one of them, and I was told that I could......for $100 as that is what they were expecting to get out of them on eBay. Long story short I made a huge scene, knocked them out of one of the guys hands picked one up and tried to dash to the check out line. about half way down a security person came down and stopped me and asked what was going on, i explained and he told me to give the copy of Ed Wood back to the assholes. I told him no, and then they said i attacked them...blah blah blah blah blah, next thing i know best buy was saying they were going to call the cops if i didn't leave and give ed wood back.

Now there is some love for Ed Wood folks. :lmfao: Kelley I wish I was there with you man. We would have spent the night in the can cause the minute that prick said "for $100 dollars" he would have been out cold on the fucking floor with my fist rammed in his eye socket.

Dammit, I was in Best Buy today and fucking forgot to look for it.

Kelley, I would have done the same thing. I can't beleive those guys were arrogant enough to tell everyone they were going to auction them on Ebay, much less actually auction them all on Ebay.

I hope they are all defective. :evil:

When your outburst caught attention, you should have had the last laugh and ruined it for the morons with the full stock in their hands by simply telling the staff the truth, that the store is not allowed to sell the discs and that they have to be returned to Disney and the management may face the consequences if not returned (that's the threat Disney has issued to retailers over this)...

I hate that you couldn't get one. I hate that they got away with it more!

Daniel