LCVG

Sword of the Berserk

Chatakinns

I liked playing Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage ( IIRC ) on the Dreamcast, other than a few major problems with the camera angles at crucial moments.

I have seen the DVD series around, but unfortunately not available to rent. Before I shell out some bucks for this, I was wondering if any of you have seen it ? If so ... what are your opinions on the story ? The game had so much potential I was sorry it never went any further.

Before I shell out some bucks for this, I was wondering if any of you have seen it ? If so ... what are your opinions on the story ?

Fantastic series. Well worth the cash IMHO. There is a box available with the first volume for around 32.99. I usually like those cause you can get the first volume and a slick box to put the rest of the set in. The story has alot of depth, its interesting throughout and the animation (thougholder) still holds up well. Highly recommended.

That's just it. I am pretty picky about my anime. I really disliked Princess Mononoke. Have no real explanation why, just really did not enjoy it at all. But I love Fushigi Yugi and own the entire series all through the OVA sets.

Thanks for the opinions though, and the site .... worth a good look through for some ideas.