LCVG

Whats your favorite weapon in RS3?

HL2CROSSFIREMOD

Sam,

I like the G36C because the 30 rounds make it a little more deadly in close- quarters combat. I usually bump into an enemy and we do a dance, spraying bullets everywhere except where I want them to go. The difference is that while the enemy is re-loading his 20 round magazine I have ten more bullets to share.

Someone wanted to know why I liked the G36C:

I like it because it doesn't have too much of a kick to it, pretty accurate, awesome CQB weapon (zoom isn't to far, but just right.) I dont play versus, but only mission/terrorist hunt.

However, I do switch to other guns like the TAR-21 and occassionly some other guns.

Right now, my baby is the L85. It's got good accuracy, good stopping power, low recoil and 30 rounds.

But really, mostly ALL of the A.R.'s are WAY decent. When I need to get serious, I'll use the M16 or G3A3. The Famas' rate of fire is sick. The AK-47 is, IMHO, one of the best guns in the game. The G36C is very similar in characteristics to the L85, which is good.

About the only guns I don't like are the TAR-21 (the zoomed-in sight takes up WAY too much space on-screen) and the Galil (good fire-power with 100 round drums :shock:, but the aiming reticle is WAY too small).

The SMG's (MP5's, TMP, UMP, MAC 11, etc.) are garbage. You could use 'em in co-op mode, but you'll get your ass handed to you in multi-player.

The M1 shottie is USELESS (I'd rather use an SMG) but the USAS-12 auto-shottie is a lot of fun with MONSTER power and VERY good recoil. It's quite fun to get kills with the USAS. :twisted:

Except for the Desert Eagle, the pistols are TOYS.