LCVG

My video gaming corner

Jeff W

I keep my video gaming setup in a corner of my basement, I'm bothered or interrupted much less that way. It's not much in the way of a home theater set-up but I'm working on it, if I can just get myself to stop buying games. :lol:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edit: I re-sized & reposted the pics without so much compression so they're a little more clear and you don't have to scroll to see everything now.

Originally posted by JTello@Feb 7 2004, 10:28 PM

Is that fake blood on the wall the chain saw massacre guy? If so, it's a pretty cool idea.

Also, is that a 64dd next to the N64? The bright red N64 I must add. :shock:

And I love the hockey collection! 8)

Fake? Yeah, yeah, it's fake. 8) It actually wasn't intentional, I was test spraying some spray paint that comes out in that wavey pattern before that shelf ever made it's way over there. I never noticed before but you're right, it does look cool. Thats a 3do next to the n64, I wish it was a 64 dd though. Thanks for the comment on the hockey stuff, I'm a bit of a Red Wings fan in case you didn't notice. :lol: The Freddy vs. Jason poster is actually a bus sign I managed to acquire, I had to hack a little off both ends to get it to fit there and actually screw it into the concrete wall to get it to stay there.

Just a quick word of advice. I use to have a saturn memory card which wasn't official. I left it in all of the time and when it the ram cardtridge came out, the port wouldn't recognize it. Apparently the 3rd party cardtridge had ruined the pins and they were all out of alignment. If you only use the cartrdige for extra mem then you can leave it in there but if you ever use the ram one, you may want to leave them out until you need them. I actually bought a new saturn because of it.

Originally posted by Ell@Feb 7 2004, 11:20 PM

Just a quick word of advice. I use to have a saturn memory card which wasn't official. I left it in all of the time and when it the ram cardtridge came out, the port wouldn't recognize it. Apparently the 3rd party cardtridge had ruined the pins and they were all out of alignment. If you only use the cartrdige for extra mem then you can leave it in there but if you ever use the ram one, you may want to leave them out until you need them. I actually bought a new saturn because of it.

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check that out. That mem cartridge has been in there for sometime :shock: . By the way, I re-posted the pics, they're a little clearer now.

Is that a ghost I see on your sofa, sir bug?

Either my house is haunted or somethings wrong with my camera, that little target looking thing pops up all the time.

Is that a Nintendo VirtualBoy on the bookshelf?

Yes sir it is, not a bad system but tends to give you a headache if you play too long. One of the few older systems that I don't even touch anymore and am considering e-baying.

Is Corona sponsoring your pictures?

Very shrewd!

My brother used to work for them putting up that kind of stuff at bars and halls, I just helped myself to little bit. :D