LCVG

Gamertag logo

Angel P

I would like to know if it's possible to change the name that we put in when you first become a LIVE player... I'm curiouse towards this because if I knew that it was going to be permanent, I would of chosen a better tag then "JJ 1790"!!! If anyone knows how to change your tag let me know, I'll appreciate it!

Jay, unfortunately it's not possible to change your Gamertag. The only way to do it is to buy a new Live kit and register a new one.

Although, a select few people have had luck calling the Xbox help number, and gotten someone to change their Gamertag (I think), but I dont remember how they did it.

Originally posted by Ruffneck scrawled for some reason

Jay, unfortunately it's not possible to change your Gamertag. The only way to do it is to buy a new Live kit and register a new one.

I know this. Why are you telling me this?

-jay (;))

PS. As to the gamertag logo requests, I might be able to help, but I can't make any promises. Also, make sure that you have space on a personal server somewhere as I can't host sig graphics for anyone.

Jay, (no the other one)

The only case I've heard where MS has changed gamertags is when it is considered offensive or vulgar.

Some people claim to have success by getting a lot of other players to give negative feedback, choosing "inappropriate/offensive gamertag". If enough people vote your gamertag offensive, you might trigger MS to automatically contact you, demanding that you change it. No guarantees, though.

People will call you JJ for short on LIVE, so that's not too bad.

Carlos.

Wow, 2 posts and he's already being called Mr. 1790.

Mr. James will get jealous. ;)

For the record, Jay (not -j) is my son. He's the one that got me hooked on the X-Box. Damn you kid!!!

Maybe we'll be the first father-son X-Box Live team to kick ass. Or... get our asses kicked. Whatever.

Allen,

Mike Flynn said he didn't want anybody to know that. :green:

Actually, he said "You can pick your friends and you can pick you nose, but you can't pick your family".

Thanks adamsappel,

That's not to shabby. I can actually host it myself if I remember how. I have a cheese ball little site with some pics of my friends at Buffett concerts. I just need to figure out how to ftp again. To bad it's not like riding a bike :green: