LCVG

Rainbow Six Clan- Sign Up Thread

Motm

LCVG now has a clan on team compete it is called Sudden Death we are still looking for members to sign up. The team will be broken down into 3 teams: A,B,C

there will be 3 co-captains with myself as the captain teams will alternate challenges so everyone will get playtime we are looking for a total of 20 players if you are interested put a post on here and we will try to get you in. The players we have so far are:

Covak

Cyberwoo

JayHoe

Howiedoin

TheFlaBomb

Curbn

Mithran

Darthmaul Elite

Kujeax

Nemesis1310

Chronic Acid

We will practice at least once a week and have a meeting in the dashboard as well once a week to discuss times of availability for matches. I will be posting all challenges on this site so we will be able to know availability to cordinate the matches. Lets make LCVG proud guys and have some fun whipping up on other teams. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent out our first challenge if it is approved our first match will be Feb. 15 2004 at 8:00pm EST. Please let me know if anyone can make it i'll will be running a practice room on saturday evening about 8:00pm EST so we can get up to speed and talk about how we are going to play. Thanks :D

You know I will be there for that match. I can be on just about every night of the week and probably all day on the weekends. I do every once in a while have to go out to the field but I will let you know when those dates are because they are never set. :green:

Guest Chronic Acid

Then I have no idea how to except it.

EDIT: You said something about my name:

"You are currently logged in as Chronic Acid(If you are not Chronic Acid, click here)."

EDIT EDIT: I think I got it, I said accept. Did it go through to you motm?

I hope this doesn't mean that being in the clan is the only way LCVG RS3 matches will happen. This looks like it has the potential to really change the way we game. For the worse.

Good luck, however.

Bryan,

Just like Capt. said not at all this is just an addition to see how we fair against other teams we all play together now and it would be fun to take some of our best players and see what we are capable of. I DO NOT want this to replace anything that is being played now.

Thanks, :D

Originally posted by Bryan@Feb 13 2004, 07:17 AM

I hope this doesn't mean that being in the clan is the only way LCVG RS3 matches will happen. This looks like it has the potential to really change the way we game. For the worse.

Good luck, however.

I'm in the same boat as Bryan. I'm not a fan of clans. Many times on the PC side I'd join a server (which all seem to be clan servers) and be forced to play with numerous idiots against 3 clan members (and they'd boot you if you didn't cooperate). I always pictured LCVG as one big "clan". I like that any given night I can log in and find LCVGer's for some asshat free RS3 (or whatever the flavor of the week/month/year is).

Not being able to participate due to clan only activities isn't something I don't want to run across. Nor would I like to see teams divided where it's a few LCVG stragglers against a LCVG clan. I like the randomness that happens after every map... keeps things fair and even.

Finally, I'd like to add that LCVG has divisioned us off from the unwashed masses. Clans in LCVG have the potential to division us off from ourselves.

The above message are my thoughts only. I obviously have no right to tell my fellow LCVGers what to do ;)

Ive heard some people say what you have Mike. However stuff like that is not gonna happen. The clan is gonna have certain matchups scheduled. Not all clan members will be playing in Clan match's all the time. However when there are no clan match's against Teams from other places, its gonna be like it has always been . Everyone playing together. Mixed up , random and however else we have done it in the past. I dont see it as a problem. I really wish the few of you who havent signed up because of this would. I was going to start a clan for Rainbow Six and some other stuff(more coming soon) and i hoped you would all be a part of it. I agree that everyone here at LCVG are a close group of people . however once lcvg.com launches we are gonna get a lot more people on here.

and there are gonna be some unwashed floating on in

capt