LCVG

Official Rainbow Six Clan Thread

JoeyN

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email from MOTM, I believe i'm in the clan now (most likely a backup or something, which is perfectly fine because I suck at R63.) I suppose Ill be the first to post a scheduled fun night.

Who want's to do some terrorist hunt for about 2 hours. We use SWAT/Special Force entry tactics used by SWAT/Special Force's. Ofcourse, this will be for the Sudden Death members (so I can get to know them and see how they play, ect.)

Then soon after that, i'm willing to be a moving target (a la adversial) and take some for the team.

I plan on setting up a server around 9PM (est) tonite and playing to whenever I get tired or when everyone leaves.

Gamertag: Marine XGEN

Ok Guys, The first match is tonight at 8:00 EST against the Furious Fighting Freaks it is a 6 on 6 match with all of our team captains playing unfortunatly Covak could'nt make it so Mithran is filling in. I'm sending out challenges right now for 4 matches next week. I'll post them as soon as I send them out.

Here are our matches if accepted by the other teams:

Challenge Status furious fighting Freaks Tonight 8:00 PM EST Team: Captians& Mithran

Insert team name here 2/16/2004 10:00 pm EST Team: B

RS3G 2/18/2004 9:00pm EST Team: C

Sharpshooters 2/20/2004 10:00pm EST Team: D

Elite Killing force 2/22/2004 9:00pm EST 6on6 match Team: A W/ alternates

You can view all of the challenges in detail on teamcompete. If anyone has a conflicting schedule please let my captains or myself know so we can make the proper arrangements. Thank you all very much for joining and it begins tonight.

Lets do it!!!

Toby :D

Team B:

You're challenge has been accepted by Insert team name here so you will be playing on monday at 10:00 pm EST if you need anything let me know. Just in case

the members for that team are:

Kujeaux- Captain

Howiedoin

Baiter

Chronic Acid

Originally posted by Motm@Feb 15 2004, 11:00 AM

Team B:

You're challenge has been accepted by Insert team name here so you will be playing on monday at 10:00 pm EST if you need anything let me know. Just in case

the members for that team are:

Kujeaux- Captain

Howiedoin

Baiter

Chronic Acid

I should be able to make it. 8)

Can we get some volunteers for alternates in case someone doesn't make it.

I'm always available Sunday throughTuesday so if you'd like you can put my name in as a permanant alternate for those days. That might be the best way to do it. Everyone post the days and times they are available that way we can put all that info into a list and it would make it much easier for captains to choose alternates from. What do you guys think?

I'm available pretty much every night of the week after 9:30 p.m. Joey, just send a PM to me to let me know when I need to be there for the match/practice.

J.

P.S. - It sounds so weird to call it "practice". Especially when we're all here for fun. Maybe we should just call it "a meeting to devise a way for Jeff to not lose the match for us". :green:

That would make more sense...

J.

It's a 4 vs 4 game.

Team B is:

Kujeaux (available)

IvIaster Baiter (available)

Chronic Acid (?)

Howiedo1n (?)

Could Chronic and Howie respond to their availability? Either here or via personal message to me.

It's noted that Cyberwoo is available for sub'ing.

Also, what 5 maps would you guys prefer to play.

I prefer Airport1, Airport2, Garage, Carnival, and Warehouse.

Kujeaux

Originally posted by Kujeaux@Feb 15 2004, 07:36 PM

Match for Monday Time Change!!!!!!!!!!

Time has changed to 9PM Eastern

Kujeaux

I'm always a maybe before 10EST. :roll: I'll try and make it, but no guarantees.

I spoke to Chronic last night and he said he was in, but he thinks the time is 10. :?

Ok Guys,

I was contacted by a team and they would like to play tonight it is a 6 on 6 match I went ahead and sent the challenge to them. I'm sure many of you will be online tonight. let me know if you can play the match time is 11:00pm EST. I'm waiting on them to accept now. Just let me know who would like to play.

Count me in Motm!

Hey I have great news btw. I just ordered Comcast high speed internet. I will be getting a package with a wireless router that allows for 4000 down and 356 up. It will be $57 a month. I'm so stoked! I was paying $49 a month for crappy dsl @ 700 down and 128 up. Hopefully I will no longer be complaining about lag in RS3. I'm sure you guys get sick of that. :) Also I will now be able to host some good RS3 games. Anxious to find out how well it handles bigger rooms. My dsl couldn't host for $hit. Installation is this coming Sunday afternoon so I'll be on later that evening if people want to test it out. Catch you all later.

Originally posted by Cyberwoo@Feb 16 2004, 04:18 PM

I just ordered Comcast high speed internet. I will be getting a package with a wireless router that allows for 4000 down and 356 up. It will be $57 a month.

Is there a name for that plan. :shock:

I have comcast, but pay $45/mo for 256 up w/ no modem or router :oops:, $12.00 for 356 might be worth the upgrade.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. It appears I can get those speeds for $52.95/mo, guess comcast will be getting a call shortly. :green:

Originally posted by MrJames@Feb 16 2004, 05:29 PM

FYI on the Comcast bundle. Its called Comcast Home Networking and the caps are 4300/384 for $57.95. You MUST use the modem router combo(+$5) they provide and pay the install fee. Most people buy this package just for the increased caps over the Silver 3300/256.

Comcast Home Networking

ur right. :cry:

I'm not about to pay them $100 to plug a different wireless router in my wall. :evil: