LCVG

Monday night Norrath

Orpheus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gwhinwi@Feb 16 2004, 09:57 AM

Well, if you wanted, we could start right at the beginning of Act III as that's where my save is.

I think I'm only level 14 at the moment though.

Glen

As long as I can carry the community treasure pile into the new save I'm fine with starting chapter 3 over. More XP, treasure, and items is always good. I think when we left off last night James was right about where you are as far as level. The level diffrence doesn't really matter though. It's jsut a bit more difficult to bring in starting characters and keep them alive.

Originally posted by Orpheus@Feb 16 2004, 01:31 PM

The level diffrence doesn't really matter though. It's jsut a bit more difficult to bring in starting characters and keep them alive.

It sounds like this game has already passed me by. At some point, I assume people will start the game over using new characters. Keep us posted when that time comes.

Yeah, I think the bringing in of the treasure would be the trickiest issue.

I've sold off most of the stuff that I've gotten in my solo player work.

We'll get it all figured out. I just didn't want to miss the story, but I can always go back to my save at the beginning of act III and play through it again.

Glen

Yeah, I think the bringing in of the treasure would be the trickiest issue.

Not really, I just need to open up some weight is all. More to the point of if you mind a large pile of magic items dropped in your save.

It sounds like this game has already passed me by.

Not at all Allen. You can very easily join in with a lower level character. You'll level up quite quickly playing with the rest of us. As far as starting over on easy with a new character, others might but I'm not sure that I will be. There are a large number of items that require insanely high (50 plus) levels in order to be used, as well as 2 more difficulty settings to play through, which recommend higher starting levels. No time like now to get in on the game really. :)

I'd like to get in on this. Character is still level 13, I think that should be sufficient right now to keep up with you guys;).

Well if you'ld get online once in a while... :)

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Feb 16 2004, 01:56 PM

I'd like to get in on this. Character is still level 13, I think that should be sufficient right now to keep up with you guys;).

Let me know if you're interested in starting from our last save spot together, Romier. I'd like to join the others, but really don't want to miss anything if I can help it :)

Well if you'ld get online once in a while...

Again you guys really need to keep up with current events. I've been online ALOT in the past wekk and half or so. Hell I played Norrath two nights straight and even found time for Unreal 2 in the interim. ;)

Let me know if you're interested in starting from our last save spot together, Romier. I'd like to join the others, but really don't want to miss anything if I can help it

Definitely.

My wife and I ended up having dinner and then I sat around and played CoN for a couple hours. I thought about starting up an online game... but just got sucked in for a while. I'm up to level 17 now with my Shadow Night.

I'm planning on trying to get an online game going again on Wednesday.

Glen

Sorry I couldn't get on last night guys. I ended up having to stay at work until almost 1am and when I got home I didn't have the energy to even bother jumping on.

Scott you want to continue our save tonight? Anyone wanting to join is more than welcome though you'll want to be at least level 12 or so.

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Feb 17 2004, 01:19 PM

Sorry I couldn't get on last night guys. I ended up having to stay at work until almost 1am and when I got home I didn't have the energy to even bother jumping on.

Scott you want to continue our save tonight? Anyone wanting to join is more than welcome though you'll want to be at least level 12 or so.

If there's a spot I'd be interested in joining in.

Chalk up a sick day to Norrathitus. It's probably not in my best interest to play until 1AM when I have to wake up at 4AM. I might not be on tonight.

Damn. We could have quit earlier you know. Then again, I spent about another hour or two on it after we finished up. :)