LCVG

Action Replay

Guest Chronic Acid

Originally posted by CaptDS9E@Feb 17 2004, 10:26 PM

Actually many people have action replay and just like to try it out with friends.

Joey is the guy who buys Playboy "for the articles"... :lol:

Originally posted by Bryan+Feb 18 2004, 08:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bryan @ Feb 18 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CaptDS9E@Feb 17 2004, 10:26 PM

Actually many people have action replay and just like to try it out with friends.

Joey is the guy who buys Playboy "for the articles"... :lol: [/b]

Actually, why else would you buy it? :P

The pictures you can find anywhere, and for free.

Originally posted by Chronic Acid+Feb 18 2004, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chronic Acid @ Feb 18 2004, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Buck@Feb 18 2004, 11:26 PM

Google is your friend

Xbox Action Replay FAQ

I shouldn't have too, that why this forum topic was created. Was it not? [/b]

Sure, I'll bite, I'm in one of those moods.

I'll assume you followed my link to the FAQ section for the Action Replay for Xbox? In your original question you said....

I just go it, now what do I do?

Seeing as I don't own an Action Replay I wouldn't be very good at telling you how to use it now would I? But, what I am able to do is use Google, an internet site that allows me to search for all sorts of things, one of which happens to be topics and information regarding the Action Replay.

Now, I could just have replied with the obvious, read the manual, but I decided to point you to a site that will probably get you on your way.

Now, if your intention originally was to just buy something and wait for others to tell you how to use it, well then, I guess I wasn't much help.

Ok with that Im gonna close this thread out. Chronic make sure to use the FAQ Scott listed and do any other searches on google to get further help with Action Replay. In the future if you have any question concerning a product you will need to be more specific about what it is you need help on.